Problems with Lucent ISDN Router.txt

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Dec 5 18:02:36 CET 2006

Andreas Krummrich wrote:

> With this config, dialing in is no problem and works fine. But dialing
> out with callback doesn't work. The call goes out and is terminated
> without any call back.
> I dont't see any errors. The lucent retries several times and then gives
> up.

  If you're sending the right attributes to the NAS and it's not
behaving as expected, blame the NAS.

  if you're not sending the right attributes to the NAS, read the NAS
documentation to see what attributes to send.

> Are there any issues, between lucent and freeradius? Ore are there any
> errors in the config?

  I haven't heard of any issues.  And again, the config is valid RADIUS,
but whether the NAS thinks it's a response it likes is up to the NAS.