Mulitple sql groups or User in Multiple groups

Stavros Patiniotis stavros at staff.esc.net.au
Fri Dec 8 08:56:17 CET 2006

> > DEFAULT Auth-Type := Local, NAS-IP-Address == "10.0.0.1"
> > Exec-Program-Wait = "/program for nas1"
>
>   You don't need to set Auth-Type.

In the SQL database I am not setting it, its merely the NAS IP.

>   And if the per-NAS configuration is fairly static, you can use
> rlm_passwd to map NAS to Exec-Program-Wait.  Users should
> still go into
> SQL, as their information will change a fair bit.

Doesn't this mean that we need to list every username in this file, so it
can associate a user with a nas and with a Exec-Program? Then doesn't that
mean every user is repeated for each NAS. I don't see the relationship?

> > PS; What happened to the new website?
>
>   What do you mean by that?

Ok, maybe its just my browser. Yesterday I was getting the new website, this
morning I was getting the old webite, and now I'm seeing the new one again
:)  Time to clear out IE cache!

Thanks!