Logging into MySQL doesnt work, how enable MAC address control on MySQL

AnDY andrej666 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 13:32:15 CET 2006

Hi thank you for your reply.
I was looking in the documentation but I didnt find anything important
what I didnt setup about NAS.
I think i am using pam_radius client but I am not sure where can I found
which one I use? I think that the default one from the installation.
I was looking in debugging mode and about accounting I only get postauth
in to the database nothing else.
And what about the MAC address can I have it in database and allow user
to connect only if his MAC address match the address in database?

Thank you
AnDY