Fwd: SQL Counter

Enrique Acosta eafcub at jagua.cfg.sld.cu
Mon Dec 11 20:58:34 CET 2006

I have the same error message.
Somebody adviced me that I have to download the latest release of freeradius .

Subject: SQL Counter
Date: Monday 11 December 2006 02:04 pm
From: Sean <sean at swarmhotspots.com>
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org

Hi,

Sorry if this is a repeat. I'm not sure if an email I sent yesterday got
through.

Clearly I'm missing something simple here. I'm trying to create accounts
that will renew on a daily or monthly basis.

I've put this code into my radiusd.conf file to test daily renewals.

$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sql.conf

                sqlcounter dailycounter {
         counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
         check-name = Max-Daily-Session
         sqlmod-inst = sql
         key = User-Name
         reset = daily
         query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{%k}'"
         }

I've created this account in the MySQL radcheck table.

ropgis12 User-Password := gisnopum
ropgis12 Simultaneous-Use:= 1
ropgis12 Max-Daily-Session := 1800

radiusd -X gives the following result.

rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 0
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown attribute
"Max-Daily-Session"
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
rlm_sql (sql): SQL query error; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns fail for request 39
modcall: group authorize returns fail for request 39

I can't understand why Max-Daily-Session is an unknown attribute when
it's declared in the radiusd.conf and radius loads with no errors.

As usual any help would be appreciated.

Sean Bracken

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See