MySQL: don't logging to radacct

Felipe Neuwald felipe at neuwald.biz
Tue Dec 12 19:05:55 CET 2006

Hi Dennis and Thibault,

I redirected some users of my old radius to this new radius and I still
have no accounting. I redirected traffic in firewall directly from ISP
to old server to new server.

And here the results of radclient:

[root at mercury /tmp]# cat radius.teste | radclient 127.0.0.1 auth teste
Received response ID 198, code 2, length = 20
[root at mercury /tmp]# cat radius.teste | radclient 127.0.0.1 acct teste
radclient: no response from server for ID 204

no response from an acct command.

Any idea?

Thank you,

Felipe Neuwald.