Bridging RADIUS Servers

Jack Jackson dh287 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 05:44:18 CET 2006

Dear All-

Excuse my ignorance.  Our company uses RADIUS today for network (802.1x) authentication.  We're merging with another company who also uses RADIUS for the same purpose.  Is there a config document which shows how I can configure Free Radius to proxy 2 completely different, existing RADIUS servers to authenticate users.

The idea is that if one existing RADIUS server doesn't contain user information, a second RADIUS server can be queried for user info.  Failing both lookups, the user will be declined.

I'd appreciate any helpful tips.

http://mail.yahoo.com