Long authentication times

Umberto Ferraro Petrillo umbfer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:13:29 CET 2006

Good morning Stefan, perhaps the solution you proposed could work in
my case. Could you suggest me the way to check if the lag depends on
the DHCP service? Do you know if there is any way to configure the
DHCP service timing (we are using freeradius + Chillispot on the
server side) so to avoid this case?

Thank you!

--
Umberto Ferraro Petrillo