attrs behind a realm

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:25:39 CET 2006

Hi people,

  I am using freeradius 1.0.4 for sereral years and I do proxy radius successfully with my roaming patners. However, now I have a roaming patner with the BABEL realm. So, when a BABEL user authenticates in my RADIUS I do proxy radius and BABEL radius server gives me the user attributes. Althought, I want to modify the "WISPr-Redirection-URL" of BABEL user by my value: http://www.akiwifi.es. I try to use attrs file and as I only want to modify BABEL realm. Any suggestion about  how to do that??

Example:      BABEL                                                                ME
      WISPr-Redirection-URL = http://some.web.com   -->    WISPr-Redirection-URL = http://akiwifi.es