dialup admin coding - help required

Gaddis, Jeremy L. jeremy at linuxwiz.net
Fri Dec 22 16:11:31 CET 2006

On 12/21/06, Cory Robson <cory at cmi.net.au> wrote:
> Anyway this is my code for my failed login page, my sql query does parse all
> information into the array ok but I just cannot seem to get it to output on
> screen. Any way here is what I have so far anyone able to assist in showing
> me where I'm going wrong.

First, see Owen's reply (which I haven't quoted).  I believe he's
nailed the issue and his code would most likely work, though I would
do it like this:

[snip code]

> *// Here is my screen output, obviously I need to loop through the array and
> output the lines but just can't figure it out. *//

[snip code]

Both Owen's code and mine should have the same effect, however I've
found that the above is sometimes easier to read and "keep track of".
And I like to keep my HTML and PHP "blocks" separate as much as
possible.

-j

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN