problem with NT-Password and LDAP

Ana Gallardo Gómez ana_gallardo_77 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:32:34 CET 2006

Hello,  my problem is, i have a Freeradius server that retrieves the authentication information from an OpenLDAP server; in this server the NT-Password atributte has 252 characters (32 characters from NT-hash + white spaces), and the NT-Password generated in ms-chap has 32 characters. How can I remove the white spaces from NT-Password in the ldap module?Debug information:...rlm_ldap: performing search in ou=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xxx, with filter (cn=xxxx)
rlm_ldap: Added password xxx in check items
rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
rlm_ldap: Adding ntPassword as NT-Password, value
06B11E3D941021E1A5C51C6868F2F0E6
& op=21...After that "LOGIN INCORRECT".Sorry for my english.Thank you very much.