proxy authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 27 20:32:45 CET 2006

Dubi Lego wrote:
> I will clarify my question.
> Is it possible to forward all AAA messages including replies to another
> server which will only listen to messages and won't be active.

  The short answer is that RADIUS doesn't do that.  I'm not aware of
*any* server, WWW, FTP, DNS, or otherwise that can do this.

  What you can do is to log all of the requests & responses to a
"detail" file, and then copy that file somewhere else.

  Perhaps you might try explaining *why* you want this solution.  What
problem are you trying to solve?  Why do you believe that this solution
is the best one for the problem?