Can anyone prove that := works as the documentation says it does?

Mike mike-freeradius at tiedyenetworks.com
Fri Dec 29 19:14:19 CET 2006

Hi List,

    Can anyone here demonstrate a simple sql configuration that proves
that the := operator will in fact replace any attribute of the same
name, as the documentation says it does? Specfically, I want to see an
attribute set in radreply which is then overwritten in radgroupreply, if
the user belongs to a certain group. I'm only able to demonstrate that
group processing works, but := acts exactly like = for the purposes of
this test.

Mike-