About modules rlm_eap_peap , rlm_eap_tls....

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 30 21:11:01 CET 2006

Hi everyone ,

I am trying to set up freeradius-1.1.3 for a wlan using peap - eap/mschapv2. I have downloaded the source of freeradius-1.1.3 and compile it (./configure , make , make install) . I am using a guide for setting-up freeradius-1.0.2 . The guide after compiling the source of freeradius-1.0.2 it builds 2 modules ( rlm_eap_peap , rlm_eap_tls). My question is : Do i have to do this in freeradius-1.1.3 source version after i compile it ? Or these modules are build from the top level compile ?

thanks

Adreas Polyxronopoulos