SQL.conf new query

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Feb 2 13:35:17 CET 2006

Carlo Prestopino wrote:

> I've tried to insert a semicolon after the first query, but it didn't work,
> so I'm trying to modify the source code.

There is no need to modify the source code. You can run two SQL statements
if you have two instances of rlm_sql module.

> If I correctly understood, I have to modify the file rlm_sql, creating an
> entry also for the new defined query (e.g. mac_auth_query).
>
> May I use as sample postauth_query? Could you please give me some indication
> on how this file needs to be modified and if it is the only one that I need
> to change?

If you don't want several module instances, you can use a semicolon in
a SQL statement with a one line change in sql_mysql.c (I've explained
this already in a previous mail)

--
Nicolas Baradakis