Unable to connect TCP/IP error 733 -resolution

Galloway, David Mr KRS david.l.galloway at us.army.mil
Fri Feb 3 02:43:35 CET 2006

Thanks for the response Chad.

RESOLUTION:
Configuration wasn't correct on the AS5400 (which I don't have access to, so
couldn't check the config), it was pointing to an old DHCP server which was
causing the error.

For troubleshooting we setup DHCP on the AS5400 and the connection worked
flawlessly. Pointed to the *correct* DHCP server and it connected
successfully.

Now we're on our way to using LDAP for authentication. Wish us luck!!! :)

Regards,

David Galloway
Public Networks Administration
KRS IT Network Operations