Root Certificate via ADS

Armin Krämer Kraemer.Armin at web.de
Fri Feb 3 16:58:48 CET 2006

Hi, im planing to install my generated root Certifikate via W2k ADS to the Clients.

How can i do this via AADS? What do i have to do in ADS and Group Policies?

The second question ist that i will have to set a mark onto my certifikate at the Trusted RootCertifikate Field at the network Connection (hoe you understand what i mean) . How can i do this? Intall Root Certifikate and set this mark that i can use EAP-TLS wit Freeradius? I dont want to put it on 300 clients per hand :-)

Thank

Armin