dialup-admin problem

Scott Miller srmiller at interbel.net
Mon Feb 6 21:22:25 CET 2006

OK - I think I figured out my problem, although not sure exactly which
correction I did fixed it.  However, I am still getting the MySQL Debug
output and was wondering how to get rid of it:

DEBUG(SQL,MYSQL DRIVER): Query: SELECT groupname FROM usergroup WHERE
username = 'srmiller';
DEBUG(SQL,MYSQL DRIVER): Query Result:

Thanks,
Scott Miller