Problem with PPTP and LDAP authentication.

Joey McDonald joey at scare.org
Mon Feb 6 22:41:42 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

I've taken out the LDAP section in users - so it's exactly the same as the
default users file.

ldap is now listed after mschap in authorize {}. Trying again, I get the
following:

rlm_ldap: user joey authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
Login incorrect: [joey/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client
vpn-external port 0 cli 165.236.229.162)
Sending Access-Reject of id 113 to x.x.x.x:32792
        MS-CHAP-Error = "pE=691 R=1"

Any other sugggestions? Thanks!