fast auth time with EAP_TLS?

Andrea G Forte andreaf at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 8 20:31:58 CET 2006

Alan,

thank you for the response.
Because my authentication time is *so much* different than anything else
I have ever read, I am worring that perhaps even though the
authentication is successful, I am doing something wrong with some
certificate or policy that might end up compromising the security of the
system.
Probably I am not making much sense, however, if you think that this is
not a problem and this behavior looks normal to you, then it is good
enough for me.

Thanks,
Andrea