multiple huntgroup, same NAS-IP

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 12:22:31 CET 2006

first, thanks for writting and giving out FR. I have
been given $$ to buy commercial radius but I haven't
since I love FR, I think it has more featurs then the
commercial one we looked at so good job!!!

now,

Is it possible for same NAS-IP to be in multiple
huntgroups? I tried to do this but then it got
confusing since the users file can only specify one
huntgroup per user (which is okay if I can do multiple
huntgroups with same NAS-IP)

see what I am trying to do is limit access based on
NAS-IP address, is there any other way to do this?

one more thing, I wrote a dictionay.raritan file,
where do I contribute?