Deleting VLAN information while proxying

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Feb 11 03:17:49 CET 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Alan (DeKok) - is there a quick two-line description of what issues
>> would need to be addressed to run attr_filter in post-auth? If it's easy
>> I'll take a crack at it, as it would simplify our config as well.
>
>   Port the changes from CVS head, I think.

Ha! I ought to have known you'd have done it already.

Alan, in case anyone hasn't said it recently - you do an excellent job
maintaining this project under difficult conditions. You have my and I
suspect many other peoples sincere gratitude, and I can only hope it's
as rewarding for you as it is helpful for us.

Cheers,
Phil