how to disconnect user after quota given to him finishes ?

Rupesh Amatya rupesh.amatya at info.com.np
Thu Feb 16 13:12:13 CET 2006

Dear all,
The user gets logged out exactly after the time set in Session Time
Out.

But I am trying to create package like 4hours per day, 2 hours
perday.
If I put 4hours in Session time and after using 3 hours , if he
disconnects and then reconnects, he can again use 4 hours.
Is there a way that he can no more log in after he uses 4 hours/day ?

Thanking you all,

Rupesh Amatya