problems with EAP-TTLS with Intermec GUN 2415

Johan Arens johan.arens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:20:43 CET 2006

Well thanks for the answers.

What is puzzled me, is the error message error reading client certificate,
it's like freeradius is waiting the client send it's certificate.
However with TTLS, the client doen't have a client certificate. It only has
a copy of the root certificate. I'm going to setup a wpa_supplicant with a
linux client to try to make it work.

Thanks for your time

Johan