how to disconnect user after quota given to him finishes ?

Rupesh Amatya rupesh.amatya at info.com.np
Sun Feb 19 08:01:02 CET 2006

Dear Alan,
As you have suggested to check rlm_counter, I looked and found two
files

/usr/lib/rlm_counter.so
/usr/lib/rlm_counter-1.0.1.so

But both the files are binary files.

Can you give me a little more hint on how I can do that. I am trying
to create packages like 2hrs/day,4hrs/day. I am using freeradius(with
Mysql) with Mikrotik as NAS.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanking you
Rupesh