Machine Authentication

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Tue Feb 21 21:06:54 CET 2006

I'm not sure I understand your question.  You have or haven't gotten
user auth working?  You have or haven't gotten machine auth working?

If you're having troubles with machine auth, have you checked the
list archives?  There are previous messages going back a couple of
months on how to set up machine authentication.  You didn't mention
what version of the server you're trying to use.  I believe the
latest stable release has the necessary code to make it work, or you
could use a CVS snapshot.

--Mike