how to configure my scenario

Peter Manckok peter_manckok at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 22 15:31:28 CET 2006

Hy all,

I am not sure how to configure my scenario.

I explain it to you:

We have 3 LDAP servers running. We authenticate
against one or other depending the type of access
(GPRS, Callback...).

I am going to create three instances of the ldap
module. But I dont know how and where to say which is
the instance to use for the authorization and
authentication in each case.
For example, if I have a GPRS access I would like to
authenticate against my first LDAP server (instance
ldap1). How can I say to the FreeRadius server to use
the authenticate method of the l1 instance?

Thanks
Regards,
Peter