Help needed with MS-CHAP

Charles Blake charles at neutel.com
Thu Feb 23 23:44:07 CET 2006

Alan:

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have been using Radius for many years, but always authenticating against
shadow passwords.

I need now to authenticate MS-CHAPv2 passwords. I have been looking
everywhere, FAQ, googled and I have not found where to against to
authenticate. User file? MySQL?

Where do I have to create de user/password pairs so radius can authenticate
these users with MS-CHAPv2 passwords?

Thenk you very much for your help.

Charles