MYSQL and FreeRadius

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Sat Feb 25 07:07:52 CET 2006

Maybe a firewall script at startup?

Regards,

Edvin

From: freeradius-users-bounces+edvin.seferovic=kolp.at at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+edvin.seferovic=kolp.at at lists.freeradius.or
g] On Behalf Of Diniz Da Rocha
Sent: Samstag, 25. Februar 2006 06:51
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: MYSQL and FreeRadius

Hi I have currently setup FreeRadius 1.0.4 with ldap authentication and
authorization as well as mysql authorization and its all working fine. The
problem exists when I restart the server, freeradius starts on boot but it
fails in connecting to the MYSQL server. If I then shutdown the service and
start it again it works fine. I have move the boot order to be S99 but it
still fails. The MYSQL server is on a seperate server, so I am wondering
whether the ports are blocked until startup is complete, if this is the case
How can I get round this??? I am using Fedora Core 4... Has anyone else had
this problem???

thanks

diniz