FreeBSD 6.0 and mysql

Alan Craig alan at mexcom.co.za
Sun Feb 26 13:32:14 CET 2006

Thanx for the help Rob.

I had checked out my libraries and everything was linked exactly like the
other working FreeBSD 6 RADIUS server. I had upgraded this box from 5.2.1 to
the stable 6.0 and had recompiled some of the packages. Somewhere along the
line I think the threading libraries hadn't updated correctly.

My solution to fix this problem eventually was to do a portupgrade -raf -m
FORCE_PKG_REGISTER=yes.

This has forced everything to be recompiled correctly with the new system
libraries, flushing out any old links.