Compile 1.0.5

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sun Jan 1 22:10:09 CET 2006

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:

> Joseba Beltrán wrote:
>
> > I've searching for this issue, but the only thing I found were several
> > patches, already included on debian/patches
> >
> > Any help?? With the same config. I'm able to compile 1.0.4
>
> I'd suggest to get the sources directly from Debian, with the command
> "apt-get source freeradius" for example. You'll find more patches
> there than in the tarball from freeradius.org.

On second thought, version 1.1.0 will be released very soon and I think
you should get it from the CVS. I've pulled the latest Debian patches
in the CVS today, so it should work around the problems about libtool
1.4 in SID.

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source login
CVS password: anoncvs
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source checkout -r branch_1_1 radiusd