User accounts that expire and timeout

Jaco van Tonder jaco at alwayson.co.za
Mon Jan 9 07:02:40 CET 2006

The Expiration module does exactly what you require. It also calculates the
correct session timeout and it is fine grained it uses the format
"Expiration := 01 Sep 2005 12:00:00" in the radcheck table. What version of
freeradius are you using? In older versions the granularity of the time was
limited but I am using the version 1.4 with the CVS code for the expiration
module compiled in and it works exactly as you require

Regards

Jaco