x99 Token Module Problems

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 11 23:43:32 CET 2006

Alan,

those answers are pretty much what I expected. Once I started digging
in, I had some other questions and dropped a note to Frank Cusack
directly since he seems to be the author of most of that module. One big
question I have now is if I should try to write patches against 1.0.5 or
1.1.0-pre0. There are pretty substantial differences between the two WRT
the rlm_x99/rlm_otp code. Do you have a feel for when 1.1.0 will be
released? Nothing specific of course, I'm just wondering about a
ballpark. Days, months, years. Thanks for your help,

-David Mitchell