Reject connections based on CallingStationId

Rich Marriner richard at maingear.net
Fri Jan 13 00:57:15 CET 2006

In huntgroups;

denygroup      Calling-Station-ID =~ ".*0606"
                SQL-Group == deny

and then in the "groupcheck" table in your sql database add;
Groupname    Attribute    op    Value
deny         Auth-Type    :=    Reject

Should do the trick.  Although make sure your radius.conf is configured
properly to use the huntgroup file.

Good Luck!

Ernesto Freyre Ramírez wrote:
> Dear admins:
>
> Please how I could to configure free radius with mysql for rejecting
> users only based on CallingStationId value?
>
> Thank you for hints about this issue.
>
> Regards
>
> *Ernesto Freyre Ramírez*
> Jefe de Operaciones
> /*Qnet
> Soluciones Tecnológicas*/
> Jr. Natalio Sánchez 220, Of. 401 - Lima 11
> Telf.: (511) 431-6565 Anexo 2245
> Fax: (511) 431-7113
>
> Visítenos en: /www.qnet.com.pe/ <http://www.qnet.com.pe>

Richard Marriner II                Maingear.Net
Sr. Network Consultant          I.T. Consulting
richard at maingear.net           www.maingear.net