Problem in sending PAP Authentication with radclient

Hamzeh Motahari hamotahari at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 09:12:15 CET 2006

Hello

 We have set PAP scheme to MD5  in "radius.conf". Now we can't authenticate users using "radclient".
 When configuration changes from 'MD5' to 'Clear text', every thing is good.
 What should we do if we want send password using MD5  method?
 If "radclient" doesn't support this, can you suggest an open source radius client which can do this?

 Thanks.