rlm_eap.so

Anton Gorlov gorlov at tl.ru
Tue Jan 17 10:26:54 CET 2006

Nicolas Baradakis пишет:

> I don't see libeap.so in the output of ldd. Something is wrong here,
> because rlm_eap depends on libeap.
> You could try to re-build FreeRADIUS with "./configure --disable-shared".

It is undesirable to use static libraries.
I have found similar problem in the Internet:

=====
Adding -leap -L../../libeap to the RLM_LIBS line in
src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_ttls/Makefile fixed that,
but I'm almost positive that's not the right solution.
It means rlm_eap_ttls.so shows rlm_eap.so in its ldd
output.
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg03597.html
====