CIsco Pix and FreeRadius....

Mearl Danner jmdanner at samford.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:30:04 CET 2006

Read the comments in radiusd.conf.

>>> tripp at dmenet.com 1/18/2006 10:49:23 am >>>
Done that fixed the issue....Now I want to use ldap with freeradius is
that possible?

Tripp Sills
Senior Network Engineer - Information Technology
tripp at dmenet.com

Direct Mail Express
2441 Bellevue Avenue Extension
Daytona Beach, FL

Office # (386) 271 - 3288
Cell    # (386) 566 - 4053
Fax    # (386) 271 - 3289

The information in this Internet e-mail, including attachments, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access by any other person to this Internet e-mail is
not
authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
Internet e-mail and notify me by return e-mail or at (386) 271-3288.
Any
unauthorized disclosure of the parties to this e-mail, and any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this email,
including
attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.