FreeRadius in a production environment

Sean sean at swarmhotspots.com
Fri Jan 20 20:08:23 CET 2006

> Hy :-)
   >  I am interested to know about success stories of people using
>FreeRadius in a production environment.
 > I have read http://www.freeradius.org/testimonials.html but I would
>like to obtain a few more experiences.

 > Best regards, Susana

Hi Susana,

I've been using release 1.03 of FreeRadius to manage WiFi hotspots
scattered all over the World for the last year I've had no downtime and
the flexibility and power in the way that you can tailor the program to
meet your requirements is unsurpassed. I very much doubt if you could
find a commercial solution costing thousands of Euro that would be as
reliable and powerful as FreeRadius. In addition the support from this
mailing list and various forums such as dd-wrt.org and chillispot.org
means that you are only a click away from solving any problems that you
encounter.

Regards,

Sean Bracken

http://swarmhotspots.com