How to start a session

San san_sar at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 10:25:23 CET 2006

Ernesto, thanks a lot for quick reply.

I have used the radtest command and I can get access
accept successfully.

What I don't know understand is the next step (after
NAS authenticate and authorize).

How can we measure the users usage. Where should I put
the attribute session start and how i use the session
stop. (what are the command?)

Do I need to write external script to calculate this?

The scenario is I want to know how big bandwith that
used by users during the login time.

I really lost in this part. Every documents that I can
find only explain until authenticate and authorize
between NAS and server. But after that I don't have
clue.

Hope you can understand and be patient with my very
basic(amateur) questions.

Best regards
santy

--- Ernesto Freyre Ramírez <efreyre at isp.qnet.com.pe>