VSA Problem

Romao Izumi Ito romao.ito at gvt.com.br
Thu Jan 26 22:31:36 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm working with Nortel Network Passport and I'm trying to configure a new dictionary on the freeradius.
In the vendors doc we have following VSA and Vendor-ID:

VENDOR          nortel       562
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Command-Scope          200                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Command-Impact         201                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Customer-Identifier    202                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Allowed-Access         203                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-AllowedOut-Access      204                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Login-Directory        205                     string  nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Timeout-Protocol       206                     integer nortel
ATTRIBUTE       Passport-Role                   207                     string  nortel

I configure the file dictionary.nortel in /etc/raddb and include it in dictionary file. Also I tried it in /usr/share/freeradius/.
I added this attributes in the users file but when I look at the radius packet I see:

Vendor Specific(26), Vendor: Undefined(562)
    Unknown Type(200), Value: Unknown Value type

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Romao.