New accounting database each month

Rich Marriner richard at maingear.net
Tue Jan 31 18:06:27 CET 2006

You could create an external script.  Probably will be easier than
modifying the FreeRADIUS source.  Keep radacct for the current table and
create a script that copies that DB over to say "jan06_radacct".  The
script could be easily run from Cron.

--
Richard Marriner II                Maingear.Net
Sr. Network Consultant          I.T. Consulting