Diferent Session-Timeout depending on NAS

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 08:37:22 CEST 2006

Yeah!! Your solution is the easiest one.
I did not explain enough well my problem. the session-timeout has to asign
depending on the NAS and the remaining time.
My goal is sends the value of Session-Timeout attribute once this value had
benn  multiplied by a factor depending on the NAS.

  For instance, an account has Session-timeout = 600. If the account is used
in Europe Session-timeout = 600, but it is used in Mexico Session-timeout =
600*2.5 = 1500.

   Yes. Value is modified in execution time. Does someone know any solution
?