Get my SSHA ldap passwds?

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Sun Jul 9 23:29:41 CEST 2006

I made a little progress on this.  If put:
DEFAULT Auth-Type = PAP
in users

I can get pap to work with hashed passwds if they are hashed with
crypt.  MD5 and so on all seem to fail.  Pap either thinks they are the
wrong length or that they don't match?  Crypt is certainly better then
plaintext.  Any ideas why its not functioning with the other hashing
methods?

Thanks,
John