(no subject)

Robert Dukes rbdukes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:26:58 CEST 2006

Sorry, Ok I use Alvarion Su radios that has  radius
accounting option. but the radios send some VSA  that is not
reconizable in the radius.
Breezenet/Breezecom/Alvarion VSA's. These NASs send
Ethernet port data in VSAs (up to 11 per accounting request) but
unfortunately dont use the same attribute numbers each time. Instead,
the attribute number increments each time, then wraps at 256. Radiator
automatically maps the fist one in a packet to Breezecom-Attr1, the
second to Breezecom-Attr2 etc through to Breezecom-Attr11.

I can send a dump log if you want

On 7/13/06, Alan DeKok <aland at nitros9.org> wrote:

> "Robert Dukes" <rbdukes at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has anyone used Freeradius with Alvarion Breezeaccess to do accounting ?
> > I am having a big issue get the
> > the radius to understand the rodios Attribs.
>
>   Could you be more specific?  "I have a problem, how do I fix it?"
> doesn't let anyone help you.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See