EAP-TTLS-PAP-LDAP

Rohaizam Abu Bakar haizam at myjaring.net
Sat Jul 15 09:58:02 CEST 2006

Thanks Phil..  what a stupid move to paste all that passwd.. I've changed it
as soon as i get ur mail... thanks again...

cannot find any article related to repeating LDAP query for EAP...  pls
help..

I think the problem coz by RADIUS cannot figure out to set Auth-Type and
then it require plain passwd.. When I change password to plain. with the
same setting.. it's working...

--haizam