Multiple Radius Servers

Jory Privett jory at wccs.net
Mon Jul 17 16:23:10 CEST 2006

I have to upgrade my current radius solution and have chosen FreeRadius for
this task.   I have been reading the docs and so forth and can not find an
answer to a setup that I want to do.  I need to be able to have one server
(FreeRadius) check a username and if it is not found then to forward the
request to another server (not FreeRadius).  Is this possible?  I see how
FreeRadius can Proxy by domain but none of my users have the domain set and
it would be a nightmare to go back and change this.   Can anyone give ma
some insight if this is possible and if so on how to do it?