802.1x with mschap-radius-ldap with ssha-1 passwords

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Mon Jul 17 21:16:37 CEST 2006

I was afraid you'd say that. What would you suggest as a workaround for this
problem? Could I do EAP-TTLS using the securew2 client instead? Or am I
better off creating a 2nd password attribute on the LDAP directory that is
maybe encoded as an NT-Password attribute or something like that.

Thanks

Matt Ashfield
Network Analyst
Integrated Technology Services