EAP-TTLS-PAP-LDAP

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Tue Jul 18 19:27:03 CEST 2006

> Nope, it's in my authorize section which is:

Sure it is since the password is read from the LDAP authorize backend ;-)

> My authenticate section (notice LDAP is commented out):
> authenticate {

> #       Auth-Type LDAP {
> #               ldap
> #       }
> }

> The first line in my users file for my Access Point is:
> DEFAULT Auth-Type = ldap
>        Fall-Through = 1

With this users file, your user will be authenticated with the
Authenticate module associated with Auth-Type=ldap.

However there is no such authenticate module defined in your radiusd.conf.

If you want to authenticate users with an LDAP bind, you need tto
uncomment the previous LDAP lines from the authenticate section and to
use the following users file:
DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP
        Fall-Through = 1

Can you try these ?