3com problem with service-type

Nuno Cervaens Nuno.Cervaens at cern.ch
Thu Jul 20 10:41:07 CEST 2006

>  Didn't you ask this question before, and get a response?  What was
>wrong with the previous solution?

Hi Alan,

This was your response some time ago:

  I don't think that will work.  You're allowed ONE Service-Type in a
response.

  You have to configure the server to send Service-Type = 6 for one
NAS, and 7 for another.  You will need two different entries in the
"users" file.

  Alan DeKok.

By doing this I should have in the users files for each user an account
for every NAS. And I have a lot of switches and Routers, so thats why I
didnt want to populate too much the users file. It didn't seemed too
logic. Using huntgroups would look more logic to me. I'll try to use
this matching in the huntgroup file proposed by Phil Mayers.

Thanks guys,
Nuno