Active Directory (Win2003) rlm_ldap

Charlie B cbwonderboy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:36:40 CEST 2006

Thanks for the reply,

I have checked the shared secret, and earlier in the debug you can see that
it binds successfully.  After which it attempt to authenticate the user with
the credientials provided and fails, the only thing I can see is that it is
changing the password provided into garbage and sending this to Active
directory which is turing around and saying incorrect password.  In all the
examples I can find on the password sent is in clear test, so then why in my
example is it encrypted?  How do I undo this?