Since 2 Month noone any idea how to do this ? Stripping Username Question *important*

Michael Mitchell mitchell.michael at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 22 11:42:00 CEST 2006

Hi Armin,

You may be able to use the attr_rewrite module to rewrite the value of the attribute in the authorize section. You can use a regular expression, something like:

search_string = "^([^/]*)/(.*)$"
replace_string = "%{2}$"

You may need to escape some characters (for example the forward slash), you'll have to try it...

Hope that helps.

regards,
Mike